IGRC2014 Newsletter 3, December 2013
......gas will play an increasing role in the future energy mix, and technology will be the key to
the future business model for gas growth.......
Top energy people open IGRC2014
The IGRC2014 Opening Plenary Wednesday, September 17, 2014 will feature key energy executives
from the Danish and global energy world:
- Jérôme Ferrier, President of IGU will give the Opening Speech on
"The Importance of R&D and Innovation".
- Martin Lidegaard, Danish Minister for Climate, Energy- and Building
will welcome the delegates to "Green Denmark".
- Peder Ø. Andreasen, CEO, Energinet.dk will talk about
"Gas and power synergies in a clean energy future".
- Ulco Vermeulen, Managing Director, Gasunie will chair a panel debate on
"How innovations change the gas market".
The opening plenary will also offer the delegates a cultural experience when Harlequin and Columbine will perform the pantomime "Gas Innovations Inspiring Clean Energy".
See the detailed programme for the opening plenary and the complete draft conference programme
SEND YOUR ABSTRACT BEFORE JANUARY 6, 2014!
Don't miss an opportunity to showcase your latest research and innovation. The call for oral,
Call for abstracts - showcase your research at IGRC2014
workshop and poster papers is open, and abstracts must be submitted before January 6, 2014.
Read more about Call for Papers and submit your abstract online
Registration is open - IGU will sponsor 35 young professionals
Conference registration and booking of hotel rooms are now open via the conference web site. IGU will sponsor the conference delegate fee and living costs for 35 young professionals.
To apply for an IGU Scholarship send an e-mail to Jack Lewnard, chairman of IGU PGC F, email@example.com Read more about the IGU scholarships and register here
Book your exhibition space now
The exhibition area in the foyer of the Tivoli Congress Center next to the congress hall and session rooms will also be the venue for buffet breakfasts, luncheons and coffee breaks. Exhibitors are therefore guaranteed an excellent exposure to the delegates throughout the conference.
Read more and download the prospectus
Holiday Greetings from the IGRC2014 organisers
We hope to see you in Copenhagen in September 2014!
Meet us on LinkedIn
IGRC2014 is now present on LinkedIn where you can follow us in the future
Key dates for your diary
• Call for Papers: open NOW
• Deadline for abstracts: January 6, 2014
• Reservation of exhibition space: open NOW
• Delegate registration: open NOW
• Early Bird registration: November 1, 2013 - June 1, 2014
• Submit an abstract
• Register for the conference and book hotel room and tours
• Book your exhibition space
• Book a meeting point at the Innovation and Student Forum
• Learn more about the Conference Programme
• Download the Sponsor Prospectus
• Contact the conference organisers
New associate sponsor
Welcome our new associate sponsor China Gas Society!
Find more information on www.igrc2014.com